Agile lifecycle models have moved from the underground to the mainstream. Large and small organizations all over the world are using Agile approaches. As more and more people work on Agile projects it has become important to increase the skill level and professionalism of the Agile team. The Project Management Institute (PMI) recognized this and has created a certification specifically for Agile. The Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certifies people in their overall knowledge of the Agile development model. The PMI-ACP certification is a way to differentiate individuals that are both knowledgeable and serious about Agile.
Students preparing for the PMI-ACP(sm) exam must meet PMI eligibility requirements
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of Agile Project Management
- Distinguish between Agile and the traditional methods
- Understand and apply Agile workflow, roles and artifacts
- Understand and apply various Agile tools and techniques
- Prepare to answer PMI-ACP exam questions
Who Should Attend
People interested in learning about the Agile development model, terms and techniques
Individuals preparing to take the PMI-ACP(sm) Exam
- Overview of PMI-ACP(sm) program
- Introduction to Agile
- Values and Principles of Agile
- Agile Process Overview
- Planning an Agile Project
- Estimating an Agile Project
- Tracking & Monitoring
- Agile Techniques
The class contains numerous sample quizzes and exercises throughout the course.
Three Days (24 Contact Hours)
PMI®, PMP®, PMBOK® Guide e REP® são marcas registadas do Project Management Institute, Inc.